Friday, June 17, 2011

No Matter What

I love to praise my God. I will sing of His great love.
He showers me with kindness and His grace from up above.
I'd praise Him if He healed me or blessed me in some way.
But even if He didn't. I'd praise Him all the day.
No matter what the situation my voice and hands will raise
Even in the darkest storm I won't forget to praise
I simply need no reason to worship and to sing
I praise because He's God. I praise because He's king.


We need no special reason to praise God. Yes, it's wonderful when He blesses us and heals us. It's awesome when He answers prayer.
But even if He never did those things He deserves our praise and worship.

Why?

Because He's GOD
(Isn't creation and salvation enough to sing about?)

And yet God continues to shower blessings on us. Grace, mercy, and love on us. Our God is an AWESOME God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment